Meet The Team – Hayley
Welcome to another addition of our “Meet The Team” series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 16 team members, 10 of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members. And one of these experienced hard-working team members is Hayley Neville.
Hayley is our newest member to the Build Support Team here at Axon and has taken to the role like a duck to water. A 10-year army veteran, Hayley specialised in transport and after discharge found her place as an RSL advocate. Making her our resident DVA guru!
View this post on Instagram
We asked Hayley 12 questions so you all get to know her a little bit better:
1. Favourite quote – “I can have my cake and eat it too”
2. What do you like about working at Axon? No two days are the same and all the office laughs
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? The rose between two thorns
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Walking my hairy sausage
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can tell you exactly what my twin is thinking
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? Schitt’s Creek
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? I don’t read and have the attention span of a carrot
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Coconut
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Sail Croatia, visit Turkey & caravan around Australia
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? I wish I was a Jeanie
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Gertie (my dog), Harry Potter and Liam Neeson
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Strawberry Kisses