Watch how to be a property investor with your ADF Housing Entitlements!
Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme (DHOAS)
DHOAS was designed to achieve two aims within the ADF – help you and your family achieve home ownership; and to improve recruitment / retention. Fortunately for many of you, this means that you are able to service your loan easier.
Not bad for just being an eligible ADF member, right?The amount you are entitled to receive varies, based on a three tier system – as seen in the table below and very importantly, it can be used for two years after discharge (keep that in mind for later...)
The Australian Average House Price (AHP) is used to determine the subsidised loan limits under the three tiers. Each tier’s subsidised loan limit represents a percentage of the AHP, as shown here:
● Tier 1, is 40% of the AHP
● Tier 2, is 60% of the AHP
● Tier 3, is 80% of the AHP – maximum benefit!
As at 1 July 2020, the AHP is $750,608
If you want to learn more about the DHOAS entitlement scheme, watch our free 90 minute training featuring Axon's property investment experts!
Want to get the most out of your ADF Housing Entitlements?
If you want to understand more about your ADF Housing Entitlements, including DHOAS, HPAS and HPSEA - watch our full training video for FREE!
- Discover your ADF Housing Entitlements!
- Location - 7 key ingredients of a healthy market
- Strategy - How to build a multi-million dollar, positive cash flow portfolio!
- Property Selection - What type of property should you acquire?
- Finance - How to play the game of property investing
Axon Property is proud to be an Australian Veteran Owned Business, with over 94 years of combined ADF service and 78 years of combined property experience.