Axon Property Group - Current Job Vacancies
Property Specialist Role
- WHY THIS IS THE BEST 'JOB' YOU WILL EVER HAVE -
- Get access to premium property coaching and education from Australia's top property coaches for ADF Members and Veterans
- Work directly with and learn from our Founder & CEO, Robbie Turner (24-year military veteran, successful Veteran business owner and property investor)
- Be part of an award-winning business and culture (Axon was a Finalist in the Australian Small Business Champion Awards - 2019)
- Work right in the heart of the Gold Coast’s largest business community
- The work you do will genuinely change the lives of ADF members, Veterans and their families
If that excites you, read on...
- ABOUT THE ROLE -
Due to exciting business growth and internal promotions, Axon is currently looking for its next Property Specialist.
As a Property Specialist, you'll be responsible for helping your clients identify, acquire and own their own property (own homes and investment properties).
Your excellent written and verbal communication skills (including being in front of the camera) will see you conveying information about the property acquisition process, how to identify and prevent the risks involved, choosing the location, choosing the property, and basic property contract information.
Communication platforms like Skype and Zoom are where you'll spend a hefty amount of time each week creating, refining and optimising property options for your clients.
Using our existing brand and reputation, you'll build partnerships with complementary businesses to enable the ongoing provision of VVIP services to our clients; including access to brand new estates and premium inclusions in the properties.
You'll leverage our significant library of existing content (videos, e-books, blogs, reports etc) to build new content that drives our ideal clients to attend our longer-form video events (Facebook Live).
You'll display a keen interest to drive growth and leverage your personal network and your own property insights to see how we can optimise results.
Boredom is something you'll never experience in your role (we guarantee it), as you'll be working on a wide variety of advertising and property options throughout the year, including Facebook Live events, lead-generation content funnels, Live Q&A events, property market research, site visits and much more.
You will be a key player in the property team and be empowered to really own this space and make your mark.
Whilst the list of what the role entails is significant, your induction will see you be involved in a comprehensive and immersive training continuum, to set you up for success.
Most importantly, your work in the business will matter, be recognised and rewarded.
- ABOUT AXON PROPERTY GROUP -
Axon Property Group is a property coaching firm who specialises in helping ADF members, Veterans and their families to secure their financial future using property.
We've built Axon Property Group to help educate and inspire ADF and ex-ADF members to utilise their housing entitlements correctly. This education is solely focussed in allowing them to use the property asset class and ultimately set up their financial future successfully.
As a team, we are a group of inspired and high-performers who fundamentally believe that ADF members, Veterans and their families must successfully use property to reap the rewards of their sacrifices during their service life.
We believe that the current education system doesn't empower or equip ADF members with the right information and team of specialists required to be successful in the property market.
We're changing that through a new kind of property education that puts the emphasis on developing both the ADF member or Veteran AND their property portfolio’s long-term performance.
We're a fast-paced culture full of opportunists, optimists and high-performing A-players that have a tonne of fun each day, and are committed to getting the job done.
We believe that when what you do… is fueled by who you are… you'll do your life's best work.
If you're passionate about making a difference to the lives of hundreds of ADF members and Veterans over the next decade and beyond, then keep reading to see if you may be the right fit….
- WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR –
Our ideal candidate will have a strong ADF background, possibly with some leadership and instruction skills; and have some knowledge about ADF Housing Entitlements.
- A strong passion for all things property and helping others with property - you likely follow all the 'big names' in the property space and have studied their best practices
- 2+ years of personal experience in property and gaining your own experiences (not just coordinating your properties through an agency… you thrive on getting your hands dirty)
- Having an elite mindset and work ethic to help other people is what inspires you
- You know how to actively listen and leverage your high levels of empathy to provide confidence to other people’s decision-making abilities
- You love meeting challenges head-on and seeking out opportunities to grow your own knowledge base and experience levels
- You pride yourself on self-accountability and achieving goals
- You are proficient in using PowerPoint, Google Spreadsheets, emails etc
- Want to work in a team where integrity and teamwork are valued over 'bureaucracy and process’
- SUMMARY -
Make no mistake, Axon Property Group is a high-growth, high-demand and high-performance professional environment. It’s not a standard 9 – 5 job, it’s a lifestyle. Transitioning from the ADF and joining our team will probably be the hardest thing that you will ever do - but if you’re the right person for the role, it will also be the most rewarding thing you’ll ever do.
Salary: $100,000 + Super + Quarterly Bonuses
Submit your Cover Letter & CV to:
Tamara Turner, General Manager
No recruiters please.
Top of page