We are thrilled to introduce the first of of three...Read More
Meet the team
Meet the team - Caitlin
Welcome to our “Meet The Axon Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
This week we’re catching up with Caitlin, our newest member to the team, the women responsible for fattening the entire team up with her chef skills and another wonderful ex-defence spouse. She developed her professional experience wherever the ADF took her across Australia. With experience across a variety of industries and roles in the admin field, she’s now on the Gold Coast – having been a long-time client of Axon.
1. Favourite quote:
“If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” — Jimmy Buffett
2. What do you like about working at Axon?
Practically everything! I love the family environment and how we are all here with such a passion in helping the ADF community. I love seeing clients’ names and knowing I’ve crossed paths with them on our posting journeys and seeing people I have gone to school with. It’s such a close knit community and it still has the exact same feeling in this office as well.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be?
Probably wouldn’t be Build Support, more so the chef of Axon.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Hanging out with my family, my beautiful little babies & friends, camping, a good day drink as well as jamming out in my car to Beyonce.
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I could outcook Gordon Ramsay.
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix?
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books?
I love ‘Not Skinny But Not Fat’ especially the episode where they have Khloe Kardashain on it (guilty pleasure) as well as ‘The Guilty Feminist’ and last it would literally have to be any book or podcast about true crime. I’m a sucker for some murder mystery stories.
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY!
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- I would love to go to New Orleans (THINK OF THE FOOD),
- See The Great Pyramid of Giza & Valley of the Kings and last but not the least,
- The most important of all. MEET BEYONCE!
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? I would either want to read minds or have some Bruno powers and see the future. (yes that was an Encanto reference).
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Well my husband of course as well as Daryl from the Walking Dead and Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. Plus they have to protect my kids, that’s the main thing.
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Formation by Beyonce.