We are thrilled to introduce the first of of three...Read More
Meet the team
Meet the Axon team - Fran
Welcome to our “Meet The Axon Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
As our newest Build Support Assistant, As an ex-defence spouse, Fran developed her professional experience wherever the ADF took her. Both in Australia and internationally, Fran has experience across a variety of industries and roles in the project administration field.
Now settled on the Gold Coast, Fran started a Cert IV in Building and Construction as a stepping stone into developing a long-standing career in this growing industry.
As a long-time client of Axon, building numerous investments as a student of the Axon Approach to Property Investing, I have an acute understanding of what it means to be in your position along the path to wealth creation and financial freedom. Through lived experience on the Axon journey, I have developed a passionate bias for action in the world of project management and achieving the best outcome for our clients.
1. Favourite Quote? “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” —Amelia Earhart
2. What do you like about working at Axon? Our family culture and how we change clients’ financial wealth through property investing
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Project fairy
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Spending time with my family, and assisting with my dad’s family businesses back in Brazil.
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? To never follow a recipe, and *obviously* mess up the dish
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? Brooklyn 99
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books?
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Crime Junkie
- Voices of War
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? When I didn’t know I was lactose intolerant… My favorite flavour was Cookies and Cream.
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- To take my dad to visit Texas, USA
- Go skydiving
- Own a riverfront home
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Know all the lottery winner numbers
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming; who are three people you want on your team? My husband, a doctor and a builder
12. If you were a wrestler, what would be your entrance theme song? Pony – Ginuwine