We are thrilled to introduce the first of of three...Read More
Meet the team
Meet the team - Luke
Welcome to our “Meet The Axon Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
This week, we’re catching up with Luke – as our new Property Coach, he combines his passion for supporting the Defence community with investing and portfolio development. He’s spent 18+ years of Military service and 5+ years of creating his own portfolio with Axon.
As a newly transitioned Army Major, he has an exceptional understanding of the contemporary Defence environment and is ready to dip his feet in and provide the same levels of support and care that he experienced in his investing journey.
We asked hIM 12 questions so you all get to know hIM a little bit better:
1. Favourite quote: “Life is short… Smile while you still have teeth!
2. What do you like about working at Axon? Axon provides a soft landing, in a supportive environment that offers an opportunity to combine my passions in life, property, investing and educating the Defence community. It affords me a platform to be able to support Defence Members, Veterans and their families to change their future through education and support to develop a property portfolio. This was transformative in my life and now I have an ability to help others achieve the same.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Coach and Strategist.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Traveling, Fishing with my family and enjoying my newly found passion for camping (with no cam cream and no picquet).
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can put three folds in my tongue.
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? Game of Thrones (HBO) not season 8.
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books?
- Your Next Five Moves (Patrick Bet-David),
- Let Go (Hugh van Cuylenburg),
- Man’s Search for Meaning (Viktor E Frankl)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki)
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Pistachio
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Travel to as many countries as possible!
- Eat my weight in Rocky Road
- Have Johnny Cash on my team in a Zombie Apocalypse
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Time travel.
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Franceline Israel, Vanz Millwood and Johnny Cash (if I’m going out… I want a good soundtrack).
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? I Hurt Myself, Johnny Cash.