We are thrilled to introduce the first of of three...Read More
Meet the team
Meet the team - Ryan Lewis
Welcome to our “Meet The Axon Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching, and mentoring in the property sector.
This time around, we’re catching up with our newest Property Coach, Ryan. He’s an ex-permanent RAAF Intelligence Officer and an experienced town planner with ten years in the planning and development industry – both in the private and local government sectors.
Ryan’s personal client experience with Axon, combined with his professional training, provides him with a unique ability to develop strategies and plans for ADF members and veterans to achieve their wealth-creation goals.
We asked Ryan 12 questions, so you can get to know more about him:
1. Favourite quote:
“Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
– Dylan Thomas
2. What do you like about working at Axon?
The tangible, life-changing impact Axon are having on the Defence Community.
The positive close-knit team environment.
Having windows in the office again!
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be?
Caffeinated Hair Evangelist.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Quality time with my wife and two kids, the gym, embracing being a MAMIL, a nice Gin on a Saturday afternoon, and forex trading.
5. What’s the strangest talent you have?
100% accuracy in picking movie stars from their voices.
6. What is your favourite tv series?
Currently, The Bear on Disney +
7. What are your top 5 favourite Podcasts/Books?
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- The Happiest Man on Earth – Eddie Jaku
- Scar Tissue – Anthony Kiedis
- Prisoners of Geography – Tim Marshall
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- AFL Grand Final at the MCG
- Mountain Biking in Queenstown & Tasmania
- Leave financial security for our kids once my time is up
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
Time travel – time is our best friend and worst enemy.
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming; who are 3 people you want on your team?
Amana, Keanu and Moana, except the apocalypse is already here. We are patient/s zero and blissfully unaware. We live a secluded, peaceful zombie life in a dumpster out the back of a Woolies on the GC.
12. If you were a wrestler, what would be your entrance theme song?
Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd.