We are thrilled to introduce the first of of three...Read More
Meet the team
Meet the team - SHANIA
Welcome to our “Meet The Axon Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
This week, we’re catching up with Shania, who delivers administrative support to our Property Specialist’s and acts as a point of contact for clients in terms of providing updates on the progress of finance and land registration.
1. Favourite quote: When life gives you lemons get the tequila and salt”
2. What do you like about working at Axon? After a short time of being here I just want to say everything? I love the team I work with and I’m so eager to build relationships with our clients assisting them in making their dream a reality. I can already tell I am working with a team who are all super high functioning and on the ball 100% of the time. It’s motivating and makes me strive to be the best I can at what I do.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? My role as a Property Specialist Assistant here at Axon delivers administration support to the Property Specialist’s and acts as another point of contact between the property specialist and clients (the one cracking the whip to ensure you are saving your money in preparation for settlement).
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? If i’m not at gym or work, I love camping, fishing, 4wd and being outdoors but am also known to enjoy a good ol’ Netflix binge!
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can leg press 400.5kg
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? I love Stranger Things. Just finished watching Peaky Blinders and loved it. Oh and Shameless (US version of course).
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books?
- A Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck” – Mark Manson,
- “Everything is Fucked” – Mark Manson
- “The Mindset Mentor” Rob Dial
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Cookies & cream.
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Travel Greece
- Jump out of a plane (I’m terrified of heights)
- Go to university to study Paramedicine
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? That’s a hard one! Probably be able to fly so I can go on spontaneous adventures on the weekends.
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Bear Grylls, Samuel L. Jackson and Black Panther.
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Toxic Pony – ALTEGO, Britney Spears and Ginuwine.