Welcome to our "Meet The Team" series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 14 team members, nine of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members. And one of these experienced hard-working team members is Adam Harmey.
Adam is the newest member of the Property Specialist team here at Axon but don’t let that fool you. A quick and extremely dedicated learner, Adam is often the first one in the office and the last to leave. During his military career Adam served in the Army for 8 years and then spent 18 months in Afghanistan in the private sector. A self-confessed adrenaline junkie Adam is a keen cyclist, skydiver and wakeboarder. After arriving back on Australian shores only last December Adam has seamlessly transitioned into his life here with the Axon Family.
We asked him 12 questions so you all get to know him a little bit better:
- Favourite Quote: Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
- What do you like about working at Axon? Being a part of the Axon family allows me to help ADF members and fellow veterans build their financial futures, something they all deserve after serving our country.
- If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Tallest guy in the office (sorry Damo)
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? I enjoy riding my bike (I need to buy another motorbike so I can enjoy that again), wakeboarding and I plan to get my skydiving licence in the near future.
- What’s the strangest talent you have? I can remember and recall numbers and random facts but am terrible with names.
- What is your favourite series on Netflix? The Punisher
- Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? Axons Unleashed (of course), Average 70kg Dickhead, Can’t Hurt Me
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Strawberry
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? Skydive over at least 10 countries, do a motorbike tour through SE asia, buy my own home
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? The ability to heal (both myself and others)
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Deadpool, Chuck Norris (I won’t need a third with Chuck Norris)
- If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Hungry - Rob Bailey & the Hustle Standard