Welcome to our "Meet The Team" series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 14 team members, nine of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members. One of our non-ADF employees who often flies under the radar is Amy.
Amy is the self-proclaimed “Ray Donavon” of Axon, taking care of and fixing all the little problems that come up day to day. Amy is an avid cross-fitter which she needs to build her strength carrying so many tasks each day! The “meme-queen” of the office, Amy is always brightening the team's day with her infectious sense of humour.
We asked her 12 questions so you all get to know her a little bit better:
- Favourite quote - I've got vomit on my sweater already, Mum’s spaghetti - Eminem.
- What do you like about working at Axon? The Amazing Team.
- If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? The Ray Donovan of Axon.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Spending time with my son and crossfit.
- What’s the strangest talent you have? I can look you dead in the eye and not hear a word you said.
- What is your favourite series on Netflix? The Blacklist.
- Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? My dad wrote a porno, Anna Faris is Unqualified, - Book: I give my marriage a year.
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Hokey Pokey.
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? Sky Dive - See the Northern Lights - Visit top 10 Haunted Buildings.
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Well I'm already invisible to men, so flying?
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team?Macgyver - Bruce Willis - Chuck Norris. (Goodluck outlasting me with these 3 on my team) Do we get a fourth cause I should add my son.
- If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Do You Really Want to Hurt Me? - Culture Club