Welcome to our "Meet The Team" series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Dan is our wonderful Property Coach here at Axon, where his favourite part of the role is paying it forward - when he was still in the ADF, someone taught him how to invest. Now he’s on a mission to help others do the same.
We asked him 12 questions so you all get to know him a little bit better:
1. Favourite quote: “You are special but you are not unique. Kind of my adaptation on “you are unique, just like everyone else”
2. What do you like about working at Axon? Having the opportunity to change the lives of ADF members and veterans - and work in a high tempo, agile environment with real purpose.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Listener
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Spending time with my young family - the kids take up many hours!
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? It’s not a strange one, nor necessarily uncommon; but my wife would say I am uncommonly talented at not hearing what she says.
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? Suits
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? Hidden Brain, a little bit of Optimism (Simon Sinek), this working life (ABC), and for good measure Russia/America/China if you are listening to the series. I list to a fair few while in transit.
8. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Travel around Australia in a caravan, catch a blue marlin, play golf off a single figure handicap.
9. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? The Ability to fly - but it would need to be an ability to fly fast to make it worthwhile.
10. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Anne (my wife - but she comes with the kids, obviously), Brad Pitt’s character from world war z (he did a pretty good job saving the world so I am sure he can replicate for my team again), then a Bear Grylls type individual - someone to nail the survival bits.
11. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? I have no idea about this one!
Find out more about Dan’s story on Axons Unleashed!
Tax laws, interest rates, stamp duties and other considerations are constantly changing and the accuracy of the information contained on our website, social media sites or in any presentation is only current as at the date of its delivery.
This information and any examples provided do not constitute financial, legal or tax advice. We have not analysed or reviewed your personal circumstances. Where appropriate, you may need to obtain financial, legal, accounting or tax planning advice from a professional before implementing any wealth-creation strategy based on investing in property.
Axon Property Group, nor its respective directors, servants, employees or agents will be liable to you for damages, direct or indirect, including any loss of profits, loss of savings or return on investments or any other incidental consequential damages arising out of or connecting with the utilisation of or inability to utilise the financial and property concepts illustrated in this presentation.
None of the parties specified accept any responsibility or assume any liability for any accounting or investment decisions that you may make based on this presentation or in respect to any claim made by any other party.
You acknowledge and accept that the entire risk of making an investment in property, and the results and performance of any such investments, are your responsibility and no liability attaches to Axon Property Group. This disclaimer is to the extent permitted by law.