Welcome to our "Meet The Team" series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 15 team members, 10 of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members.
This week, we’re catching up with Dave, our amazing Lead Property Specialist. He’s an expert in the process of acquiring, building and operating property portfolios, but also a dog lover at heart, check out his IG @davesdogsau.
Stop by Axon Unleashed to hear his remarkable story serving in the ADF and the 14-month recall of Sarbi the Explosive Detection Dog.
We asked him 12 questions so you all get to know him a little bit better:
- Favourite quote: “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.”– Orhan Pamuk
- What do you like about working at Axon? It feels like I haven’t even left the Army. I get to come into the office and work with a great bunch of dedicated people, who are all here to help our clients purchase their own homes and investment properties.
- If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Dream facilitator.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? I love being able to duck down to the beach with my wife and dog in the mornings before work.
- What’s the strangest talent you have? As above! Being able to communicate with animals.
- What is your favourite series on Netflix? Vikings, The Witcher, Black Mirror, Suits, Outlander, Lucifer.
- Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? The Witcher Series, Lord of The Rings & anything fantasy.
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Vanilla
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? Live on an island, travel the world (with no restrictions!) and own 10 dogs
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Immortality.
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Kira, MacGyver and The Rock.
- If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Metallica: Enter Sandman
Tax laws, interest rates, stamp duties and other considerations are constantly changing and the accuracy of the information contained on our website, social media sites or in any presentation is only current as at the date of its delivery.
This information and any examples provided do not constitute financial, legal or tax advice. We have not analysed or reviewed your personal circumstances. Where appropriate, you may need to obtain financial, legal, accounting or tax planning advice from a professional before implementing any wealth-creation strategy based on investing in property.
Axon Property Group, nor its respective directors, servants, employees or agents will be liable to you for damages, direct or indirect, including any loss of profits, loss of savings or return on investments or any other incidental consequential damages arising out of or connecting with the utilisation of or inability to utilise the financial and property concepts illustrated in this presentation.
None of the parties specified accept any responsibility or assume any liability for any accounting or investment decisions that you may make based on this presentation or in respect to any claim made by any other party.
You acknowledge and accept that the entire risk of making an investment in property, and the results and performance of any such investments, are your responsibility and no liability attaches to Axon Property Group. This disclaimer is to the extent permitted by law.