Welcome to another addition of our "Meet The Team" series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 14 team members, nine of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members. And one of these experienced hard-working team members is Hayley Neville.
Hayley is our newest member to the Build Support Team here at Axon and has taken to the role like a duck to water. A 10-year army veteran, Hayley specialised in transport and after discharge found her place as an RSL advocate. Our resident DVA guru you can catch Hayley’s contagious enthusiasm and energy on this week's Live Q&A!
We asked Hayley 12 questions so you all get to know her a little bit better:
- Favourite quote - I can have my cake and eat it too
- What do you like about working at Axon? No two days are the same and all the office laughs
- If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? The rose between two thorns
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Walking my hairy sausage
- What’s the strangest talent you have? I can tell you exactly what my twin is thinking
- What is your favourite series on Netflix? Schitt's Creek
- Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? I don’t read and have the attention span of a carrot
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Coconut
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? Sail Croatia, Turkey, caravan around Australia
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? I wish I was a Jeanie
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Gertie Dog, Harry Potter, Liam Neeson
- If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Strawberry Kisses