Meet the Team – Jane
Welcome to our “Meet The Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 16 team members, 10 of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members.
This week, we’re catching up with Jane, our fearless Build Support Manager. She’s an expert in managing the ENTIRE build process on behalf of our Axon clients in order to make the journey as stress free & enjoyable as possible.
Stop by Axons Unleashed to hear the Common Mistakes you Should Avoid when Building your Property!
We asked her 12 questions so you all get to know him a little bit better:
1. Favourite quote – “She stood in the storm, when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails”
2. What do you like about working at Axon? Can I just say everything? I love my clients and the team I work with. Being able to provide top-level service and use my skills and expertise in construction and real estate to help people build a beautiful new home and create wealth makes me super proud. I work with a team that is all super high functioning and on the ball 100% of the time. It’s motivating and makes me strive to be the best I can be at what I do.
3. If you could write you own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Build Support Manager – Where do I start!? Manage the entire build process on behalf of my clients to make the process as stress free and enjoyable as possible. Manage my amazing team of Build Support girls and develop the processes across the department to ensure we are efficient and doing things the Axon way.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Hanging out with my rather large family (four boys aged 18, 14, 3.5 and 1.5) and friends. I love camping and being outdoors but am also known to enjoy a good ol’ Netflix binge!
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can fold my tongue in half like a roll of carpet (from front to back) – ask me and I’ll show you!
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? I loved Queen of the South. Watching Peaky Blinders with the Hubby atm and loving that. Oh and Shameless (US version) is making be LOL alot!
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? Leaders Eat Last (Simon Sinek). Currently reading Can’t Hurt Me (David Goggins) and loving that. I Won’t Eat Dirt – A Worm’s Story – This one is a kids book my Dad bought me years ago and it’s hilarious! It’s about a worm family and the baby worm cracks the wobblies because he is sick of eating dirt. Lol
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Chocolate is life!
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Travel South America, Jump out of a plane (finally happening on the 27th of Jan 2021 – wish me luck) and get my motorbike licence. (did this happen? Can we get a pic?)
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Hmmm that’s a hard one! Probably be able to fly so my hour and a quarter drive to the office is slightly shorter (another reason a motorbike licence is a must for me)
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? I only want one – Aquaman – we are going to die anyway, so I’d like to die looking at him!
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Another One Bites The Dust – Queen!