Meet The Team – Natalie
Welcome to our “Meet The Team” series!
The Axon family is made of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 16 team members, 10 of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members. Our resident representative for the Navy at Team Axon is the amazing Natalie.
View this post on Instagram
Natalie is one of the brilliant Build Support Team and as a mum of two girls she “can do a million things at once.” Which is a good thing because sometimes we need her to! Our self-proclaimed office entertainer Natalie is also super caring and always there for any of her team, even as far as if she could choose any superpower it would be to heal others!
We asked her 12 questions so you all get to know her a little bit better:
1. Favourite Quote: You do you boo.
2. What do you like about working at Axon? I love working with fellow veterans, coming to the office doesn’t feel like work at all, it feels like hanging out with friends and also helping people too.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Client support and team entertainer.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Spending time with my kids and friends.
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? I’m a mum, I can do a million things at once.
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? Designated Survivor
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? Brene Brown, Oprah & Rob Dial.
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Hokey pokey.
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Skydiving, Cooking tour in Asia and buying my own home for me and my girls.
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Heal people’s pain.
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? Thor, John Wick and Celeste Barber.
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Internet Friends by Knife Party.