Meet the Team – Tami
Welcome to our “Meet The Team” series!
The Axon family is made up of exceptionally talented team members that have a single mission: to empower people to secure their financial future through education, coaching and mentoring in the property sector.
Out of our 16 team members, 10 of them are Veterans. Our experience within the Defence community gives us a unique ability to provide strategic guidance and education for ADF members.
This week, we’re catching up with Tamara, our amazing Co-Founder & General Manager. She’s an expert in managing… everything! Her diverse role includes management of our marketing strategy, account management, company admin & client experience.
View this post on Instagram
Stop by Axons Unleashed to hear the time Robbie sacked Tami from the business and it did NOT pay off.
We asked her 12 questions so you all get to know him a little bit better:
1. Favourite quote – I have a few, some are serious like “She believed she could, so she did”, whilst I also have a few fun ones which pop up on my phone screen like “Hustle for the pretty things”
2. What do you like about working at Axon? We have made it a regular ritual in the office to get everyone together and share the stories of the people we are working with. You can really see the passion and happiness come out in the team when they know they have helped our clients and it really is infectious.
3. If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be? Hmmm, I am getting better but my role as Co-Founder and General Manager means I definitely wear way too many hats in the business. One minute I am helping with Marketing Strategy, the next minute I might be working on our financials, or Operations or People… but I do love the variety!
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? I love spending time with my 2 fur-babies Molly and Hank (follow them on insta at @hankandmoo) who LOVe walks on the beach or trips in the car. We are also currently building our own dream home, so that takes up a fair chunk of my time too.
5. What’s the strangest talent you have? Hmmm, not sure. Much to Robbie’s angst I do have a great memory, especially for random facts or things Robbie said or did 8 years ago lol.
6. What is your favourite series on Netflix? I really loved Orange is the new black, and I recently watched The Queens Gambit which was really well done.
7. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books? Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations, The Jack Delosa Podcast, and Casefile True Crime!
8. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Choc Chip Cookie Dough…. Or a Magnum Ego!
9. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Pyramids of Egypt, Northern Lights, Be fluent in a second language
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? Invisible!
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team? My husband Robbie for his incredible Optimism, My brother Matt who is fit and quite a logical thinker, and Bruce Lee – to fight the zombies… derrr!
12. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song? Titanium by Sia.